Устойчивые выражения со словом MONEY
Финансовая лексика для студентов специальностей «Финансы и кредит» и просто для тех, кто интересуется современным английским языком.
Еще по теме: "Устойчивые выражения на английском языке"
Примеры устойчивых выражений со словом «MONEY – деньги» на английском языке
- It is hard to make money if your country has the period of financial crisis.
- Having worked for a big company you became in the money.
- Tom’s favorite white horse took first money.
- For my money, your need to work hard to make money.
- Hi did almost nothing yesterday but still he would like to make money. I think this is money for jam.
- I have enough money in my money box to make a good present for my friend.
- I can’t go with my friends to the best restaurant in our city because I am moneyless.
- If someone tells you the word ‘moneyed’ you should understand the meaning. It is the same as ‘rich’ or ‘money bag’.
- I opened my shop last year and I think my business is a money-maker.
- This book is money’s-worth. It’s really breathtaking and exciting.
- If you need money just tell me about it and I will send you a money order
- He was a money grubber and nobody wanted to be his friend
- Who is that man over there? I think he is moneyed interest of our city
- The last book of this author was a money-spinner. Millions of people read it last time
Удачи в освоении английского языка!